-You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition.
- We do not accept returns on personalized items, unless they arrive damaged or defective then are happy to fix or replace them.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
- We do allow exchanges for non-personalized items that are unused. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at email@example.com and send (or bring) your item to: 3508 Oak Forest Dr. Houston TX, 77018.
We use full grain, 100% leather for our goods. With that being said, some products might have "imperfections" in the leather. Imperfections are not a qualifying manner for a return, rather that is part of the natural character of the hide/cow. If the imperfections impedes the durability of the product, we can exchange the product.
We use Natural VegTan as well as a lot of of other leathers that WILL patina and get darker with time. The oils from your skin, sunlight, and just air in general will oxidize and "patina" the leather. This is a normal process of leather and is also NOT a qualifying reason for returns.